VAT is complex tax and HMRC threaten penalties for any errors. So it makes sense to turn to professionals in the VAT field for efficient, cost-effective services, so that you can be sure you’ll stay compliant with VAT regulations and only pay the tax you owe.
Let us guide you through the maze of regulations. We work with you to ensure that you understand VAT and its impact on your transactions, assisting with:
• VAT registrations
• Ad-hoc advice
• Assistance with partial exemption methods or special VAT schemes
• Advising on record-keeping
• Completing VAT calculations and VAT returns on your behalf.
With businesses now trading across the globe, overseas VAT registration may be required. Utilising our experience in advising on cross-border supply chains, we can help you deal with complex transactions as well as offer access to our global VAT network.
Land, property and construction
The VAT rules in relation to property transactions are particularly complex and this, coupled with the high value of transactions, means that specific VAT advice is highly recommended – particularly in relation to:
• Option to tax
• Relevant residential and relevant charitable developments
• 5% reduced rate construction services
• Capital Goods Scheme
• Transfers of a going concern
• New build dwellings
VAT health checks
Our VAT health check aims to give your business peace of mind that it is compliant with all relevant rules, as well highlighting opportunities for VAT savings and efficiencies. We review:
• VAT accounting processes and systems
• The liability of income streams
• VAT recovery position, including partial exemption methods
• Specific issues or one-off activities
• Special accounting schemes, such as the flat rate or cash accounting schemes
Get in touch to chat about getting your VAT affairs in order.
Highly professional and super efficient! Kind and always have time for you. Integritax Accountants have been brilliant, very patient and helped me understand my business better. Highly recommend them.